6.20.2008

Foto Friday: Daisy Productions

One of the first photography blogs that I ever stumbled upon was Daisy Productions, headed by Amy Herfurth in Texas. This was my first introduction to reading a blog and I was just awestruck by her images and raw emotion she is able to capture. That was about 18 months ago, long before I even became a bride to be. She was also the first photographer I ventured to email about her business and how she started. It's always been a dream of mine to start my own business (that's in the works). At first I didn't expect a reply, but I was touched that she took the time to reply to my little email. Thanks Amy!



I love her face!


In true Southern Tradition, bridal portraits. Check the boots!




Love this :)


Thank you Amy for your wonderful photography!

(All images from www.daisyproductions.net)

No comments: