5.18.2008

Favorite Blogs: The Bride's Cafe

Since becoming a "Bride-to-Be" a couple of months ago, I've been scouring the Net for ideas. My good friend Google Reader suggested The Brides Cafe, a blog by Janie Medley of JM Flora Design. She features wonderful floral and reception decoration ideas, as well as beautiful Real Weddings. I find Real Weddings especially inspiring because, as the name indicates, it's real. Someone made those dreams and ideas come true.

I've been really excited about creating the "look" of my wedding. I've been considering chocolate and a blue/turquoise/aqua color. I like the look of low centerpieces. I like the look of candles. I'm really looking for a lovely, cohesive look.

Janie has featured so many lovely ideas. I put together some of the reception ideas that I found while browsing The Bride's Cafe. Thanks Janie for posting such great inspiration!



Don't forget to check out the latest Real Wedding!

No comments: