3.18.2009

Food Galore!

I wasn't quite sure what the food tasting would be like. Turns out: AWESOME!

We were seated in the Country Club dining room, and since it hadn't yet opened for members, we had the room to ourselves. We had a lovely view of golf course and it was our only opportunity to sit in there. We'll never be members. Ha.

Food tasting has got to be one of the best parts of wedding planning. Although, in my book, cake tasting is number ONE. Here's just a little taste of what we stuffed our face with.

Yummy Spinach Salad:


Hors D'Oeuvres: Samosas, Beef Tenderloin on toast, Seared Ahi Tuna, Crab Stuff Mushrooms, and Bruschetta.
Oregon Salmon
Free Range Chicken with Rosemary Sauce

Afterwards we were stuffed. I highly recommend going to taste food, it's so fun!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Love the idea of food tasting, and these all looked great (although I agree that cake tasting would be better). Also wanted to let you know of a new online wedding planner that my friends and I just launched. It's called www.MyWeddingWorkbook.com, it's free and it's especially for DIY brides. We think it's better integrated and more thorough than the other online planning tools out there, but we'd love to hear your opinion. You can reach me at jeff{at}myweddingworkbook dot com. Thanks a bunch, Jeff